Monday, April 13, 2015

First Step on the Path

Researching or writing--I don’t know which I love more. I write historical romance novels that take place during the 19th century.
My husband and I are the repository of all things family. After my mother passed away, I inherited a box of black and white photos, some of which were taken in the late 1800’s and the early 1900‘s. As I looked at those pictures, I remembered so many of the stories my parents and grandparents told me. I have used those stories, pictures, and my research to create glimpses of the past.

I hope you enjoy walking across the generations with me. 


Mondays are family and history posts, while Thursdays are your turn to add to the story. On Thursdays, I will post a photo from my family's "Old and Unknown" pictures with a caption. If you like you are welcome to comment with a caption of your own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment