Monday, December 14, 2015

Memory Monday: The Bookcase and What's On It Now!

My daughter (years ago) and the bookcase my mother made 
THE BOOKCASE AND WHAT’S ON IT NOW!!!
A long time ago, my mother built a bookcase to hold all my father’s books. As we moved from town to town, it always went with us. I don’t ever remember it not being in my parents’ house. After Daddy died, Mother moved to the same town in which I lived, and she brought it with her.

After she passed away, several years ago, my husband took the book case apart and stored the wood in our garage. After I started writing (and collecting so-o-o-o many books), he took part of the wood and made me shelves above my computer.

The bookshelves my husband built

 And now I have to cull out some of the books because I have something new to put on those shelves—MY BOOKS!!!


Don’t my girls look pretty? And don’t you think they will look good sitting on my shelves?
If you like inspirational historical romance, I invite you to get the first one (it’s free as an e-book), and lose yourself in a time 150 years ago in the Colorado Territory. Then I hope you'll get them all. Happy reading.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited and happy for you that you have published these!

    ReplyDelete