Monday, January 11, 2016

Memory Monday: Another Look at What My Daughter Eats


My daughter and my parents


ANOTHER LOOK AT WHAT MY DAUGHTER EATS
As I have written before, my daughter and I don’t always eat the same kinds of food. For the most part, I like the old American standbys—hamburgers, grilled cheese sandwiches, roast beef, broiled chicken, and enchiladas or tacos (well, those last two are not really American, but enough of us around here eat them, so maybe they can be considered American). But my daughter and her husband like try out different restaurants.
I would like to share her latest post about where they ate. Here is the link to her blog http://foodstrangeness.blogspot.com/2015/12/west-african-food.html?spref=fb
I hope you’ll check it out, and remember that okra soup might be interesting, but I only like my okra fried (the way my mother used to do it).

What is your favorite way to eat okra? What is your favorite type of food to eat out or fix at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment