Monday, December 12, 2016

Memory Monday: Yet Another Look at What My Daughter Eats

My daughter, more than 30 years ago

AND YET ANOTHER LOOK AT WHAT MY DAUGHTER EATS
I love the picture above. My mother made the red dress that my daughter is wearing. Mother sewed the dress after she saw the white pinafore that I had made and embroidered. That little covering took 30 days to complete and left me with callouses on my index finger and thumb where I held the needle, but it was so worth it. My only regret is that by the time my granddaughter came to live with my daughter and son-in-law, she had already outgrown the pinafore. Oh well, I’ll just keep it for the next generation.
Now, back to the purpose of this article. My daughter went to an Asian dessert restaurant and tried something new. She writes about it. Here’s a link to her blog:
 You Ate What? Bingsu: A Korean Dessert
I hope you’ll check it out. What do you think of this dish? Are you daring? Would you like to try it?

What is the “most interesting” dessert you have ever tried? Did you eat it more than once?

No comments:

Post a Comment